Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

sophia

Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.

Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
entrepreneur.

Gaming in spigit is just as exciting as it sounds, see you at
spigit.com

Thanks for considering spigit,
Sophia

www.spigit.com

Vanguard

"sophia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
> ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
> time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
> your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.
>
> Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
> ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
> evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
> ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
> stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
> refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
> meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
> entrepreneur.

Multiposted spam.

Yeah, of course, everyone wants to divulge their patent work, hash it in
a public forum, and then have it stolen.