Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > yooneek help needid

yooneek help needid

gangle7

duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
can help me with my win98 prawblims e
male ansurs
only thank in advanse

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle7 wrote:
> duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
> a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
> nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
> can help me with my win98 prawblims e
> male ansurs
> only thank in advanse

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

Mr. Arnold

You lunatic, what time is it back there on the West coast where you should
have been asleep by now?

You need to stop eating that damn trail mix, with pine cones and dear milk
that has Lyme disease ticks in it in the state of Washington, because it's
got your ass ****ed-up, you crazy SOB.

@}-}-------Rosee

Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.

"gangle7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
> a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
> nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
> can help me with my win98 prawblims e
> male ansurs
> only thank in advanse

Mr. Arnold

"@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
> Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.

What the **** are you going to do now Rosee, aka the Martha Stewart of
computer maintenance, you silly over the hill old ass hag, start chasing me
around the NG?

You lunatic, no wonder someone cleaned your ass out on identify theft, as
you chased with your nose wide opened I suspect.

My God, damn a face lift, you need a whole body lift, suck and tuck, and you
can't get one now, as someone stole your identity and cleaned you out.

Yeah Rosee, you're going to have to play aka the Martha Stewart of computer
maintenance to make ends meet, and Vista is the key to your salvation on the
M$ gravy train, or maybe, that should gravity correction train.

As long as you get your stuff lifted off of the ground, things will be
alright for you, a use to be *honey*, and then you can go into therapy to
get your mind right.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mr. Arnold wrote:

> "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
>> Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.
>>

> What the **** are you going to do now Rosee, aka the Martha Stewart of
> computer maintenance, you silly over the hill old ass hag, start chasing
> me around the NG?
>
> You lunatic, no wonder someone cleaned your ass out on identify theft,
> as you chased with your nose wide opened I suspect.
>
> My God, damn a face lift, you need a whole body lift, suck and tuck, and
> you can't get one now, as someone stole your identity and cleaned you out.
>
> Yeah Rosee, you're going to have to play aka the Martha Stewart of
> computer maintenance to make ends meet, and Vista is the key to your
> salvation on the M$ gravy train, or maybe, that should gravity
> correction train.
>
> As long as you get your stuff lifted off of the ground, things will be
> alright for you, a use to be *honey*, and then you can go into therapy
> to get your mind right.

Did you ever listen to the song, Helter Skelter? I think they were
talking to you.

Mr. Arnold

**** you Lone Ranger Roger Dodger, I didn't bother to read it. You are now
on my **** list to be ignored. You need to go complain to your wife about
your issues of being out here on the damn Internet too much.

@}-}-------Rosee

"Mr. Arnold" <MR. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote...
>> Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.

<schnippen>

<shrug> Doctors can help your split personality now with meds.

Back to ya.

Ponder

Hiya Rgr.

In <news:EMidnW_D_Yuaxy7bnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@pghconnect. com> you wrote:

> Did you ever listen to the song, Helter Skelter? I think they were
> talking to you.

There's certainly something very wrong. He was speaking with Rosee quite
amiably earlier. There are two distinct personalities posting. Whether
they're from the same brain (sic) is a topic for continued discussion

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Mr. Arnold

Sorry, I don't hold conversations aka(s).