Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp.net ajax end user need .net frame work

asp.net ajax end user need .net frame work

Ganesh

Hi There,

Just a basic question, if i develop my site with asp.net 2.0 and ajax, end
user do they need any .net framework on their computer.

Thanks
Ganapathi

Jesse Houwing

Hello Ganesh,

> Hi There,
>
> Just a basic question, if i develop my site with asp.net 2.0 and ajax,
> end user do they need any .net framework on their computer.

No they don't. They only need to have a browser with Javascript enabled.
Nothign more, no pluins, no downloads no nothing.

Jesse

Showjumper

The browser just needs to have javascript enabled. Make sure eveything will
work w/o javascript as well as with javascript enabled.
"Ganesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi There,
>
> Just a basic question, if i develop my site with asp.net 2.0 and ajax, end
> user do they need any .net framework on their computer.
>

> Thanks
> Ganapathi

Tkinter. Why the Need for a Frame, or no Frame? W. Watson Python 6 02-18-2008 10:53 AM
need freeware DVD player with frame-by-frame forward *and* back wylbur37 DVD Video 1 11-06-2006 01:58 AM
Measure delay end-to-end Dave Cisco 1 07-20-2004 12:51 PM
is there a difference between CIR and CIR+end to end clear channel connection? ike lozada Cisco 0 05-27-2004 02:34 AM

Advertisments