Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Problem with Nikon CaptureNX Online Tutorials

Problem with Nikon CaptureNX Online Tutorials

BRH

I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.

Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
browser are you using?

Thanks!

<BRH> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
>upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
>
> Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
> browser are you using?
>
> Thanks!

Buy the eBook.

Charles

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:22:25 -0400, BRH <BRH> wrote:

>I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
>upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
>
>Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
>browser are you using?
>
>Thanks!

works on my machine. Don't you just hate that? I'm seem to be using
QT 7.1.3.

BRH

Charles wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:22:25 -0400, BRH <BRH> wrote:
>

>>I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
>>upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
>>
>>Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
>>browser are you using?
>>
>>Thanks!

> works on my machine. Don't you just hate that? I'm seem to be using
> QT 7.1.3.

Hmmm.... I'm using the latest version - 7.2 and the tutorials just
won't run, no matter which browser I use. Doesn't matter whether it's
my desktop or laptop either....

Any idea where I can get 7.1.3 and how I can revert back to that version?

Thanks again.