Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Lets all get high

OT: Lets all get high

James

Neil

did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ecbXItA1FHA.3896
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

you're from Vancouver area aren't you.

bunch 'a stoners

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Pardon me while I check with God.

James

actually never done the stuff, just thought the article was kinda funny

news:Xns96F38C4B01700neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ecbXItA1FHA.3896
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

> you're from Vancouver area aren't you.

> bunch 'a stoners
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - Pardon me while I check with God.

Briscobar

James <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

I smoked so much, that I was smart enough to read this over the weekend.

I, for one, think it should be legalized. Not all willy-nilly like aspirin,
but much like alcohol. Only available at certain stores (liquor license,
etc), age minimums, limits on driving impaired, etc. But weed certainly
isn't as powerful or destructive, and won't get you as messed up as crack,
heroin, speed, E, acid, or even other natural drugs such as shrooms, hash,
and salvia.

/flame war...BEGIN!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ecbXItA1FHA.3896
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

> you're from Vancouver area aren't you.

> bunch 'a stoners

Vancouver is the Vermont of Canada.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.

Jtyc

> /flame war...BEGIN!

No flame war necessary as I believe in legalizing all drugs.

Microcephalic S. Bob

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

Well, earlier today I proclaimed that there were no good paying jobs.

I was wrong.

I want to work for these people. I'll make screensavers that the rats can
watch, and it will make them smarter.

That way, they can become MCSEs, and I can tell them "You're going to go to
jail."

It will also provide the MCNGP with a fruitful supply of nubile young virgin
rodents to fill the gap in new member incentives.

Briscobar

Jtyc <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>> /flame war...BEGIN!

> No flame war necessary as I believe in legalizing all drugs.

Let's not get crazy, now. Potheads are generally (generally! and only
generally!) a more laid-back, go-with-the-flow, oftentimes lazy bunch.
Crackheads are, er, not. While I can appreciate the fact that if everyone
were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a handbasket, if
everyone were a crackhead, we'd end up in hell much sooner.

Now, I'm aware that wasn't your point, and legalizing drugs on any level
wouldn't produce a nation of $Drug heads. However, legalization of any drug
will lead to an immediate and noticeable increase in usage in the short term
(I'm talking about a couple years, here). In the long term, usage will level
off, but still probably remain higher than today's rates.

So, basically, would you rather see a bunch of potheads laying around eating
Funyuns, or a bunch of crackheads robbing people at gunpoint so they can
find money for their next fix?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com '08!

kpg

James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\174994.htm (10/18/2005
> 2:22:37 PM) # http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

"Canadian researchers led by Xia Zhang..."

AHA!

It's a Red Chinese Communist Plot to destabilize the world power Canada.

!

Wait, that can't be right.

kpg

kpg

Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> While I can appreciate the fact that if
> everyone were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a
> handbasket,

Taco Bell stock would soar.