Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Update on 20% discount for Microsoft Exams from Prometric

Update on 20% discount for Microsoft Exams from Prometric

Trainer

Just wanted to take a moment to tell you that over 330 people to date have
benefited from the 20% discount program from Prometric and it's going
strong. I'd also like to thank the "regulars" in this NG for understanding
my position on wanting to help people save money on their exams. For
example, my students were very thankful that they could save over $200 on
their exams after spending thousands of dollars on training. For those that
don't know, you can save 20% on your exam fee on Microsoft exams when
testing at a Prometric test center. This is a global offer and a contest
Prometric is sponsoring for MCTs to help generate more interest and sales.
Thank you all once again and if you need codes just email me the number of
exams you will take before January 31, 2006 and I will send them to you.

I was corrected early on that this could be considered spam, you will not
have your email saved or sold and you will not receive anything other than
what you ask for. Thank you and best of luck to everyone on their Microsoft
tracks.

Have a fantastic day.

Kline Sphere

>I'd also like to thank the "regulars" in this NG for understanding
>my position on wanting to help people save money on their exams.

Can you save me money transatlantic flights?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can you save me money transatlantic flights?

sure, swim....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "I've got a bad cold," Tom said infectiously.

James

Nice to see someone actually try and save people some money!

Thanks Trainer

Kline Sphere

>> Can you save me money transatlantic flights?
>
>sure, swim....

jeezz, you're no help at all.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> jeezz, you're no help at all.

thank you. That was what I was going for.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Wench: What you use to turn the head of a dolt.

Neil

did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uylOT##0FHA.508
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Nice to see someone actually try and save people some money!
>
> Thanks Trainer

oy! google will get you discounted exam vouchers, there are deals on from
Vue and this prometric thing. If you are a little observant, the deals
are there.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- He's not dead, Jim, he's metaphysically challenged.

Kline Sphere

>oy! google will get you discounted exam vouchers, there are deals on from
>Vue and this prometric thing. If you are a little observant, the deals
>are there.

and for this week only get V.!.A.G.R.A and $ofttabs delivered to your
home for FREE, when you invest in out money making *EXCLUSIVE* st0ck
market scam... I mean, scheme. Remember this 'month' only.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

MitchS

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> and for this week only get V.!.A.G.R.A and $ofttabs delivered to your
> home for FREE, when you invest in out money making *EXCLUSIVE* st0ck
> market scam... I mean, scheme. Remember this 'month' only.....

How many tablets, and what is the shelf life.
<cipherin>
$birthday = 1 tab(.50) *Half my remaining birthdays is reasonable don't you
think
death = (72-24)*$birthday
return death
maxshelflife = (2)death
return maxshelflife
</ cipher>

I need 22 tablets but they must have a shelf life of 44 years and please
include free manual "Rembering what it is, where to put it, and how to use
it for dummies"

Thank you.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this (E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#VL
$8Y$(E-Mail Removed):

> $birthday

optimist.

<joke>
Father takes son into pharmacy, son notices selection of ˘ondoms and
inquires. After teh father IDs them the son says "oh, we learned about
those in health class. Why are these ones in a 3 pack?" "well son,"
'splains the dad "those are for High school boys; one for Friday night,
one for Saturday night and one for sunday night." Spying another box
containing six, he again inquires. "For college son" the Dad continues "2
for Friday, 2 for Saturday and 2 for SUnday". Lastly the boy spots a 12
pack. Sighing the father explains "There for when you're married; 1 for
January..."
</joke>

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it,
but you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what
you say.