Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > E-Learning Windows 2003 Server & Apps

E-Learning Windows 2003 Server & Apps

=?Utf-8?B?Um9zZW5iZXJnIERhdmlk?=

Hi IT- Fans,

Is there a E-Learning Portal for Windows 2003 Server & Apps (like Exchange,
SQL, ...) for Microsoft Partners?

There is the same for Office on http://office.microsoft.com/

bye david

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

I would encourage you to investigate Microsoft's partner portal at
https://partner.microsoft.com/global/30000104

Also, please talk to your company's listed partner account administrators in
order to get more information on how your passport account and MCP ID may be
associated with your partner relationship to gain access to your partner
resources and contribute to your company certification status.
--
Wayne Anderson

"Rosenberg David" wrote:

> Hi IT- Fans,
>
> Is there a E-Learning Portal for Windows 2003 Server & Apps (like Exchange,
> SQL, ...) for Microsoft Partners?
>
> There is the same for Office on http://office.microsoft.com/
>
> bye david

=?Utf-8?B?Um9zZW5iZXJnIERhdmlk?=