Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PCA and ISA Expansion Cards

PCA and ISA Expansion Cards

Robert

Do you want to know which part numbers work with PCI and ISA Expansion
cards? Here is the resource, I have found worth mentioning.

http://www.brsx.co.uk/Cisco/Articles/ciscoart07.asp

John Turco

Robert wrote:

> Do you want to know which part numbers work with PCI and ISA Expansion
> cards? Here is the resource, I have found worth mentioning.
>
> http://www.brsx.co.uk/Cisco/Articles/ciscoart07.asp

Hello, Robert:

Huh?

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Allodoxaphobia

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 22:55:43 -0500, John Turco wrote:
> Robert wrote:
>>
>> Do you want to know which part numbers work with PCI and ISA Expansion
>> cards? Here is the resource, I have found worth mentioning.
>>
>> http://www.brsx.co.uk/Cisco/Articles/ciscoart07.asp

> Hello, Robert:
>
> Huh?

The explanation is here:
:
:
Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
*** Killfiling google posts: <http://jonz.net/ng.htm>

using PIL for PCA analysis devnew@gmail.com Python 5 01-13-2009 10:16 AM
Java PCA Transformation carmelo Java 2 04-25-2008 09:58 PM
List PCI Expansion Cards? Spare Computer Support 12 01-04-2008 01:40 PM
PCA and ISA Expansion Cards Robert NZ Computing 0 08-02-2007 12:01 PM
Maxxum 7xi/7D ; Expansion cards and instructions from Minolta veritas Digital Photography 6 10-11-2006 11:12 AM

Advertisments