Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > My gridview doesn't refresh!

My gridview doesn't refresh!

lithium lithium is offline
Junior Member

It's me again! I have a big problem.

My gridview is bound to a xmldatasource.
I have a button "search" : when I click on it, the xmldatasource is constructed with textboxes and dropdrownlist contents, and this xmldatasource is bound to my gridview :
myGridView.DataSource = myXmlDataSource;
myGridView.DataBind();

the problem is that, when I click for the first time on my button search it's ok, but the other ones my gridview doesnt refresh.
Any idea?
thanks