Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Add New Data Source menu item under Data not avilable inVS2005 IDE

Add New Data Source menu item under Data not avilable inVS2005 IDE

=?Utf-8?B?bXVuaQ==?=

We have technical issue regarding Visual Studio 2005 IDE. Details are
explained below. When we updated Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack1 I am not
able view Add New Data Source under Main Menu -> Data.
Our application is ASP.Net Web Application. Add New Data Source is visible
in Windows Project but not in web application after applying service pack. My
requirement is I need to create object data source based on my business
entity So that I can specify this data source to a Reporting services client
report. This Menu option is visible in the systems which are not updated with
service pack 1 and updated with Web application projects.

System Details:
1.Operating System: Windows XP with SP2
2. Visual Studo Professional 2005.

Is there any resolution for this issue. Please let me know.

Thanks
Muni