Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > update of a dataset bound to a textbox

update of a dataset bound to a textbox

lithium lithium is offline
Junior Member

Hi!
First of all, I'am french, so i apologize for my bad english!

I have a problem : I have bound a dataset column to a textbox so i think that if I updated my dataset column, my textbox would update automatically.

But I want to do the contrary : if a user change the textbox content, I want my dataset to be updated.
How to do this ?
Any help would be appreciated!
thanks a lot!

lithium lithium is offline