Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Question about service

Question about service

Tommy

Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
, P.C.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Tommy wrote:
> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
> , P.C.

You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
your business.

Whiskers

On 2007-08-02, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Tommy wrote:
>> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
>> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
>> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
>> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
>> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
>> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
>> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
>> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
>> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
>> , P.C.

> You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
> to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
> Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
> charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
> your business.

.... and The Boys will be around some morning before dawn to smash all the
computers and so on (and anything else they take a dislike to) just to
make sure you don't cheat by using some other internet service.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Whiskers

On 2007-08-02, Tommy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
> , P.C.

I don't know who you think this message went to, but I am pretty sure they
didn't get it. This is an international public newsgroup, and Google have
generously archived your embarrassment for ever.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

The Old Sourdough

On 2007-08-02, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Rgr waxed eloquently:
> Tommy wrote:
>> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
>> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
>> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
>> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
>> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
>> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
>> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
>> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
>> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
>> , P.C.

> You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
> to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
> Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
> charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
> your business.

Only 48 months? When did they shorten the time that much?

--
The Old Sourdough