Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Practice Exams and Study Guides for MCTS and MCPD

Practice Exams and Study Guides for MCTS and MCPD

=?Utf-8?B?QnJldHQgT3NzbWFu?=

This is a cross-post from the MCTS and MCPD forums, but I think they are too
new and I'm not getting any replies. So, my apologies for the cross-posting.

Although I appreciate any feedback, please limit feedback to personal
experience only. I've already read plenty on this subject on the net.

What are good study guides and practice exams YOU HAVE USED for the MCTS and
MCPD? I have an extensive background in IT in development and other roles,
so I am defintely not starting from scratch. "Crash" courses may be great.

I've read pros and cons for some, but not sure they were always from
personal experience. I think they were just passing along something they
read.

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?QnJldHQgT3NzbWFu?=

Exams: