Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the best pratice?

What is the best pratice?

Paulo Roberto

Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

Thanks

Sergio E.

I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
and extra requiremente.

--
best regards,
Sergio E.

"Paulo Roberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:OP$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
> like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
> working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
> inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
> method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?
>
> Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?
>
> Thanks

Alexey Smirnov

On Aug 2, 3:14 am, "Sergio E." <gruporemp[ARROBA]hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
> customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
> and extra requiremente.
>
> --
> best regards,
> Sergio E.
> DCE2005 - 2*
>
> "Paulo Roberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensajenews:OP$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>

> > Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
> > like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
> > working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
> > inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
> > method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

> > Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

here's a small tip how it can be implemented
http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/...le.php/c11939/