Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Essentials Test Prep Software

Exam Essentials Test Prep Software

Doug

I Just downloaded it but it looks like the stopped at Win2k. Does any one
know if there are any practice exams for this software for any of the newer
certifications> Ex. Exchange 2000, SQL Server, 2003 Server.

Or

What is the recommended practice test software these days.

Thanks,
Doug

Neil

did you hear "Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uxGMx5nzFHA.3180
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> What is the recommended practice test software these days.

same as before, MS recommends Self Test Software or MeasureUp

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- When all else fails, put the blame on someone else.

MitchS

"Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I Just downloaded it but it looks like the stopped at Win2k. Does any one
> know if there are any practice exams for this software for any of the
> newer
> certifications> Ex. Exchange 2000, SQL Server, 2003 Server.

I got this from one of my instructors a long time ago. Best I could tell it
was, and I assume still is, an expensive nicely packaged dump. Move on to
something else.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA