Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Emacs + python

Emacs + python

Ben Finney

hg <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> how about a cscope equivalent ?

How about reading what was posted earlier in the thread, and give us a
description of what you want instead of a name that people might not
recognise?

--
\ "The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your |
`\ honour. Who in their right mind would park in the passing |

hg

Ben Finney wrote:

> hg <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> how about a cscope equivalent ?

> How about reading what was posted earlier in the thread, and give us a
> description of what you want instead of a name that people might not
> recognise?
>
> --
> \ "The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your |
> `\ honour. Who in their right mind would park in the passing |
> _o__) lane?'" -- Steven Wright |
> Ben Finney

Cscope allows for instance to find the definition of a symbol.

hg