Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > doubleclick problems

doubleclick problems

v2brothers

When i doubleclick *file folder* open *search result* for that
folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.How can it solve.Can any one help me.

pcbutts1

Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save
the file as open.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change the
save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click on the
file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

Begin cut below this line
================================================== =================================
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell]
@="none"

================================================== ==================================
End cut above this line

"v2brothers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> When i doubleclick *file folder* open *search result* for that
> folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.How can it solve.Can any one help me.

Blinky the Shark

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
> don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

Won't even be able to find his way back here.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Evan Platt

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:43:38 -0700, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
>don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

Based on what I've seen, for v2whatever, no, it's not possible.

pcbutts1

Dammit a Google grouper, I should have known.

news:f8r2as$8i6$(E-Mail Removed)...

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Dammit a Google grouper, I should have known.

What -- your filter's broken?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Leythos

In article <f8r2as$8i6$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Save
> the file as open.reg

Be warned, editing the registry from content provide by a porn-o hosting
provider is always a risk. Never edit the registry by hand unless you
know what you are doing and only allow trusted sources to provide
registry changes - a person that hosts porn on their website is not a
reliable/trustworthy source.

--
Leythos - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Leythos wrote:
> In article <f8r2as$8i6$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
> @leythosthestalker.com says...
>> Save
>> the file as open.reg

> Be warned, editing the registry from content provide by a porn-o hosting
> provider is always a risk. Never edit the registry by hand unless you
> know what you are doing and only allow trusted sources to provide
> registry changes - a person that hosts porn on their website is not a
> reliable/trustworthy source.

Trusting advice from someone who expends 95% of his time and efforts
dogging one person is not exactly what I'd say is a good investment of
trust either. You pick out one guy who may or may not have some dirty
pictures on his website and devote your life to aggravating him. Have
you ever done a Google search on almost any word that is sex related?
Thousands and thousands of sources freely available, yet you focus on
just one guy. You're pathetic.