Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AJAX function (webmethod) call question

AJAX function (webmethod) call question

dgk

Calling a simple webmethod from a page with the scriptmanager works
like this:

ret = SimpleService.SayHello(document.getElementById('Te xt1').value,
OnComplete, OnTimeOut, OnError);

The first parameter is the one expected by the function, and the rest
are callbacks. What is the format for calling a method that takes more
than one parameter?

Fred Chateau

I don't know how to do it, but I'm guessing that you would want to use a
JSON object. You could pass your parameters as properties.

--
Regards,

Fred Chateau
fchateauAtComcastDotNet