Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows is tiled in 4 quarters ?

Windows is tiled in 4 quarters ?

Mike

My Dell laptop has been wroking fine for a couple of years, it runs
XP.

This morning when I booted up the windows user select screen came up
"Tiled", the screen was repeated 4 times, once in each quarter of the
screen.

I haven't done anything unusual lately so I'm baffled, any ideas
anyone ?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My Dell laptop has been wroking fine for a couple of years, it runs
>XP.
>
>This morning when I booted up the windows user select screen came up
>"Tiled", the screen was repeated 4 times, once in each quarter of the
>screen.
>
>I haven't done anything unusual lately so I'm baffled, any ideas
>anyone ?

Reboot and hope it was a fluke.

--

http://blizzmax.com/wordpress/wp-con.../07/bushbj.jpg