Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RequiredFieldValidator on button click

RequiredFieldValidator on button click

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

Hi,

How can I make RequiredFieldValidator triggered on button click?
in my form I have a wizard that contain a search button few textboxes with
RequiredFieldValidators for each and I have set the ControlToValidate and the
ErrorMessage Properties and included a ValidationSummary, but when the
textboxes are empty and on clicking my search button the
RequiredFieldValidators are not triggered and if I enter a space character in
one of the textboxes the RequiredFieldValidator of the concerned textbox is
triggered (working)
so, how can I specify to RequiredFieldValidators to wok in my button click.

thanks

--
Regards,
M.Rochdi