Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A cool exam pre site

A cool exam pre site

cathyzlh521@hotmail.com

Hi all,
I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
several
exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
you'll see it.

Cerebrus

On Aug 1, 1:06 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
> several
> exams by it------that is <offending site name snipped>

Cathy, you are definitely NOT HAWT !!

TBone

And on the eigth day http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) did cause the electrons to
come together and form the following words:

> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
> several
> exams by it------that is <snipped>. Google search "<snipped>" youself,
> you'll see it.

You know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone spam for a site without
actually saying what the site is. Dumpers are lazy enough as it is, I
wonder if they would bother googling for a dump site?

Speaking of snip, I was going to suggest getting the burdizzo for the
OP, but I guess that wouldn't work.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Consultant

that had to be one of the coolest sites i've seen in my entire life! almost
as good as www.ratemypoop.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...