Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Panasonic DVD Recorder

Panasonic DVD Recorder

Darkwing

I currently own a Panasonic DVD Recorder, and am very pleased with it.
However, I want to now buy a 160GB HDD Panasonic DVD Recorder with the
TV Guide On Screen capability here in the United States. I am having a
difficult time finding one. What is the newest model with these
features, and where can I purchase it? Thank you.

Math1

Look here for suggestions.
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs...00000000005702

I have the 75SV and love it. I got mine at J&R
http://www.jr.com/JRSectionView.proc...ch&lastSearch=