Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > So what can I ask here exactly

So what can I ask here exactly

Mara

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:45:00 -0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>HI, so are you telling me, if i post something, i cant close it
>immediately and delete it, my goal is to post something and then
>immediately close the thread?
>when did they move reply from 30 to 60, only moderators can close, how
>to email them direct?

"It's GG and NTL neck and neck as they come around the last turn...NTL's making
their move and is ahead by a length...LOOK OUT! Here comes GG! Wow, they're
really pouring it on...and it's over, folks - Google Groups by two lengths."

--
Og thought there was such thing as "evolution". How all these stupid
people still alive? Og boggle.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> HI, so are you telling me, if i post something, i cant close it
> immediately and delete it, my goal is to post something and then
> immediately close the thread?

You can't "close" the thread. You also can't delete something you just
sent to thousands of news servers all around the planet.

> when did they move reply from 30 to 60, only moderators can close, how
> to email them direct?

30 to 60 what?
http://k75s.home.att.net/show/gordon.jpg

This is *not* Google Groups; this is USENET. There are no moderators,
and you can't email them (because there are none).

--
-bts

Maybe I can ask here Dark Ambient Ruby 2 08-15-2006 01:45 AM
Can you post a picture here to ask your Problem? Bill Smith Computer Support 5 11-20-2005 05:25 PM
wondering if ok to ask here... =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?= ASP .Net 1 09-14-2005 01:10 PM
can i ask modelling/UML questions here? Rizwan Java 0 09-29-2004 11:16 PM

Advertisments