Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Users cannot save password in browser??

Users cannot save password in browser??

rmartin rmartin is offline
Junior Member

I have a site runnning IIS 5.0, users can click the login button, login and save thier password.

We are planning to move the same site/code etc to IIS 6.0, users can login, however they are unable to save thier password in the browser.

IE 6.0, IE 7.0 both same issue, IIS5 site works, IIS6 site, no password save.

Firefox Works on both (of course)

Any ideas?.. My first thought was something to do with the security in IIS 6

keithalmli keithalmli is offline
Junior Member
Location: L'Anse, MI

If Firefox works, chaNCES ARE its just IE, clear all caches and try again.