Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Global Catalogs

Global Catalogs

Jtyc

> Where?

Down in your heart.

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9981701C49F7Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>

>> Why would he need that? He didn't say Jesus flew with him. Only walks.
>>

> But how would he be at his destination waiting for him.

Well the Ferrari is dead so I'm out of ideas.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Cerebrus

On Aug 3, 11:30 pm, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> no, that is in my pants
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >> no, he is in my heart

> > Do you have the joy, joy, joy, down in your heart?

That must be one precious pants. I don't suppose you let it out of
sight, not even for laundering.

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> jesus walks with me

So are there two sets of footprints, or just one?

Jtyc

>> jesus walks with me
>
> So are there two sets of footprints, or just one?

I don't think you understand the nature of god.

bloody heathens...

John R

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> jesus walks with me

> So are there two sets of footprints, or just one?

Normally there are two, unless of course He is carrying me (which is most of
the time).

John R

Consultant

1, he follows in my footsteps.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> jesus walks with me

> So are there two sets of footprints, or just one?

Jtyc

> 1, he follows in my footsteps.

Like a Ninja?

Consultant

no, like an asian woman
shhhhhhhh

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 1, he follows in my footsteps.

> Like a Ninja?

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no, like an asian woman
> shhhhhhhh

Which isn't too hard, considering their feet are all bound up and tiny