Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

MCollins.tvaddicts@gmail.com

Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
Visit http://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.html for further
details.

Rich Clark

On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
> set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
> Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
> details.

Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
than $75.

Sterculius

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:57:14 -0700, Rich Clark
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
>> set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
>> Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
>> details.

>Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
>any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
>than $75.

I bought all 3 seasons new at Best Buy for $19.99 each.

Rich Clark

"Sterculius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:57:14 -0700, Rich Clark
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Jul 31, 1:13 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Millennium DVD is a collection of 18 DVDs, all 67 episodes, in a box
>>> set, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale.
>>> Visithttp://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/sci-fi/Millennium.htmlfor further
>>> details.

>>Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
>>any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
>>than $75.

> I bought all 3 seasons new at Best Buy for $19.99 each.

Yeah, I got mine for even less during one of the periodic Fox box sales, but
there doesn't seem to be one going on right now. Regular price is still 25%
cheaper than this bozo's boot site.