Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multi Tier Sample

Multi Tier Sample

jack

Hi All,
Im searching for 3 tier example, but couldn't find one..
I would be glad if come one suggest some site from where any of such
sample project could be downloaded....

Thanks for providing me this information...

sloan

Do you want a tiered or layered example?

http://codebetter.com/blogs/david.ha...23/129745.aspx

For layers, see:
http://sholliday.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A68482B9628A842A!140.entry

For tiers, see:
msdn.microsoft.com/stocktrader/

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi All,
> Im searching for 3 tier example, but couldn't find one..
> I would be glad if come one suggest some site from where any of such
> sample project could be downloaded....
>

> Thanks for providing me this information...

jack

Thanks for the reply sloan,

I was looking for N tier application and more over of web application
2.0

Alexey Smirnov

On Aug 1, 4:04 am, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply sloan,
>
> I was looking for N tier application and more over of web application
> 2.0

you can also look at Microsoft's ASP.NET Commerce Starter Kit
(formerly known as IBuySpy)
it's on .NET 1.1

Setting up a new tier in a 3-tier system? Steve Kershaw ASP .Net 3 03-29-2006 01:09 AM
2 tier to 3 tier? NOSPAM ASP .Net 1 10-14-2004 10:51 PM
ASP v2 & 3-tier or 2-tier rob ASP .Net 1 08-13-2004 06:04 AM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C Programming 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C++ 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM

Advertisments