Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How And When to Take MCSE Exams

How And When to Take MCSE Exams

=?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

Hi Group,
I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as such
regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for this, but
i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
Looking for ur help and assistant
TNX

/* Microcephalic S. Bob */

"Sahil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Group,
> I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as such
> regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for this,
> but
> i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
> Looking for ur help and assistant
> TNX

I suggest you get information, and prepare. It's good to want things.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

I think suggestion is what comes free not the courses and certifications. A
free TNX from my side also 2 u. Help was what i looked for not suggestions

/* Microcephalic S. Bob */

"Sahil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think suggestion is what comes free not the courses and certifications. A
> free TNX from my side also 2 u. Help was what i looked for not
> suggestions

get information, and prepare. game over. insert coin to continue.TNX.

catwalker63

"=?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaslessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Wayne

To add to what the lovely young catwalker has said: we help those that
firstly help themselves. Have you tried http://www.microsoft.com/msce yet?
If not, go there, read through the material, check the exam objectives (ie:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ ) *then* if you
still have questions, tell us what research you've done and where you are
unsure.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver

"Sahil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Group,
> I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as such
> regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for this,
> but
> i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
> Looking for ur help and assistant
> TNX

lowdes

Here ya go:
Step 1:
You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .

Step 2:
www.microsoft.com/learning

Thanks!!!

"/* Microcephalic S. Bob */" <@> wrote in message
news:ec$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sahil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi Group,
>> I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as such
>> regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for this,
>> but
>> i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
>> Looking for ur help and assistant
>> TNX

> I suggest you get information, and prepare. It's good to want things.

Neil

did you hear "Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#mOSIILyFHA.1132
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> http://www.microsoft.com/msce

DOH!

did you mean:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- A man who steals his neighbor's wife is not alone.

/* Microcephalic S. Bob */

Step 1:
Eat Me.

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zbw0f.91221$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Here ya go:
> Step 1:
> You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .
>
> Step 2:
> www.microsoft.com/learning
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> "/* Microcephalic S. Bob */" <@> wrote in message
> news:ec$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Sahil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi Group,
>>> I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as
>>> such
>>> regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for
>>> this, but
>>> i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
>>> Looking for ur help and assistant
>>> TNX

>> I suggest you get information, and prepare. It's good to want things.

FrisbeeŽ

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zbw0f.91221$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Here ya go:
> Step 1:
> You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .

Every time I think I know just how stupid you are, you go and prove me
wrong.

> Step 2:
> www.microsoft.com/learning

You're stupid, but sometimes you can be helpful.

> Thanks!!!

Welcomes!!!

MCSE 2003 (Recommendations on Exam Study Material, Specific Exams, & Order to take Exams) Julio C. Delgado Jr. (DJ) MCSE 0 12-14-2006 07:58 PM
Can IRanians take MCSE exams? Rasoul Khoshravan Azar MCSE 266 04-21-2004 11:11 PM
Do I have to take MS courses in order to take the exams? Ionut Marin MCAD 1 02-09-2004 02:24 PM
Do not take any MCSE exams Terry MCSE 16 11-23-2003 06:27 AM
How long should it take for MCSE exams? Rob W MCSE 5 09-22-2003 04:05 PM

Advertisments