Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Great dump resources!

Great dump resources!

Starry

Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
Do add stuff if you have something to share...
http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

FrisbeeŽ

"Starry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
> providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
> oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
> Do add stuff if you have something to share...
> http://allaboutarsefsckers.blogspot.com?wp_ml=0

You lie! Your dumps put virus on my computer and now my computer needs
operation!

For best cheating dumps e-mail Tom Tips at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) tell them
Frisbee sent you.

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Starry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>
>> Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
>> providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco
>> and oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also
>> available. Do add stuff if you have something to share...
>> http://allaboutarsefsckers.blogspot.com?wp_ml=0

> You lie! Your dumps put virus on my computer and now my computer
> needs operation!
>
> For best cheating dumps e-mail Tom Tips at (E-Mail Removed) tell
> them Frisbee sent you.

Seconded....

The OP is a noob... Tctips is the BEST! I highly recommend it.

kp "with updates" g

Consultant

ifypfy

"Starry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge toilet
> providing adequate space for so many dumps for solid and runny dumps.
> Download links for alternate dump areas are also available.
> Do add pics of your dump if you have something to share...
> http://craptastic.dump.now

Montreal MCT

Tom really is the best source for braindumps... I agree, and I've passed
nineteen exams so far

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS