Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Generics Type parameter - runtime

Generics Type parameter - runtime

mhshpk mhshpk is offline
Junior Member

Is it possible to change the type parameter of an ilist at runtime

eg:
public IList<T> ResultEO;
at runtime change to :
public IList<Plan> ResultEO;
public IList<PlanAssig> ResultEO;

where Plan,PlanAssig is a class which is set based on the paramter value,
also how do i declare T?I dont have any generic class T.
I am new to generics so not able to figure it out.