Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Are there none of Gods Children here?

Are there none of Gods Children here?

Jtyc

> I'll just respond to you then.

Well that's ok. I'm different.

> No. I don't have anything better to do.

I hear ya.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil,

I am in no way associated with this particular rant.

I tink its Rowdy...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Real_men_don't_need_spacebars.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ex$yjdexFHA.4032
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> I'm different.

AMEN BRUDDAH!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- New Virus Detected, Please Take This Time To Fill Out Registration Card

Kline Sphere

>Can I get a "Yabba-dabba-doo!" from the congregation?

I sure hope old Rowdy got one h*ll of a net to bring 'em all in.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

> Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
> they're just recycled over and over again.

I think that depends which book you read.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Kline Sphere

>> Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
>> they're just recycled over and over again.

>I think that depends which book you read.

Sybex or ms press?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> AMEN BRUDDAH!

Not... L'il brudder!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail109.html

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Preacher Nathanael wrote:
>> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
>> dark one?

> I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38

Number 56 billion? Where did the other 50 billion come from so quickly? If
people are having that many children, I'd better impregnate more teenage
girls, I'm not living up to my potential!

lowdes

I will stand against the MCNGP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preach on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Preacher Nathanael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
> one?
> Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
> from hell?
> Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?
>
> I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
> one of your souls.
>
> Preacher Nathanael
>
> And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of
> bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child
> therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.
>
> Exodus 2.3

The Rev [MCT]

<snip>
I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
one of your souls.
</snip>

PACKAGE MARKED: Return to Sender POSTAGE DUE

Thanks but I'm good, I don't need your prayers. Although that whole
Armageddon thing gives me a maniacal idea.
--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..