Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT - All right, tech support

OT - All right, tech support

Chrystian

http://www.illwillpress.com/tech2.html

--

"o melhor do Brasil a brasileira"

Chrystian
ICQ# 84891880
MSN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.chrystian.cjb.net

Bill McPherson

The "Eat Carbs" sign made me laugh, as well as the rest of it.

--

Just say No to fat chicks.

"Chrystian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.illwillpress.com/tech2.html
>
> --
>
> "o melhor do Brasil a brasileira"
>
> Chrystian
> ICQ# 84891880
> MSN (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.chrystian.cjb.net

Chrystian

> The "Eat Carbs" sign made me laugh, as well as the rest of it.

http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html
http://www.illwillpress.com/

enjoy

"o melhor do Brasil a brasileira"

Chrystian
ICQ# 84891880
MSN (E-Mail Removed)
http://www.chrystian.cjb.net

Kline Sphere

>http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html
>http://www.illwillpress.com/
>
>enjoy

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Rev [MCT]

Been collecteing those flash files since the beginning. He doesn't have all
the Foamy files on the server anymore.

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
"Chrystian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.illwillpress.com/tech2.html
>
> --
>
> "o melhor do Brasil a brasileira"
>
> Chrystian
> ICQ# 84891880
> MSN (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.chrystian.cjb.net

Jtyc

Still my favorite cartoons:
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/gerbilgeno/

And

http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/frogbender/

"you aint got the balls.... no balls"

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Still my favorite cartoons:
> http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/gerbilgeno/
>
> And
>
> http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/frogbender/
>

> "you aint got the balls.... no balls"

Joe Cartoon!! SUPERFLY!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Upgrade: Software industry term for the process of selling a user the
same word processor for the fifth time.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Still my favorite cartoons:
> http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/gerbilgeno/
>
> And
>
> http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/frogbender/
>

> "you aint got the balls.... no balls"

and this was my fav:
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/theboss/

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I have lost my mind, but it must be backed-up somewhere.

Neil

did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> He doesn't have all
> the Foamy files on the server anymore.

share?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.

Jtyc

He's going to beat you like a bad monkey.

[OT] Offshore tech support T-Bone MCSE 4 09-27-2004 02:40 PM
Russian PC Support Tech: HEAR ME ROAR Wilhelm Scjlezieky MCSE 23 07-27-2004 06:08 PM
OT: Dell cancels India tech support? Freddy MCSE 8 11-26-2003 08:25 PM
OT: My local ISP Tech support - incompetence at it's very best S. O'Brien MCSE 1 11-03-2003 06:26 PM

Advertisments