Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Major Network Problems involving/including Firefox...

Major Network Problems involving/including Firefox...

RICH

Firefox is my primary browser (and I love it) but now, for some
reason, neither it, explorer, or winamp will run on my secondary
computer. It seems the error began when our provider temporarily went
down but now my main machine works again. My local area network works
just fine. The error I get is this:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
This application requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
OK

My local area network in house is working fine and I'd really just
like some idea about what I need to do to fix this error and get my
machine and browser working properly again.
ANY help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Mike Beltzner

Setting follow-up to mozilla.support.firefox, which is the right place
for this to go ...