Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-292 Sims or Hot Spots

70-292 Sims or Hot Spots

=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

I keep hearing that there are Sims on the Exam, when I took it before in
Jully there where no Sims, just hotspots, drag and drop ect. Are there Sims
on the exam or are people calling hotspots, Sims?

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ns/default.asp

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - Jack
Handey

=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

I have been to the MS site before, however, people are stating that 292 has
questions that have been pulled from 290 and 291 which have sims. Is this
true or is the truth- that MS is testing new questions in the 292 exam- and
they are not counted in the score of the exam?

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?="
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I keep hearing that there are Sims on the Exam, when I took it before
> > in Jully there where no Sims, just hotspots, drag and drop ect. Are
> > there Sims on the exam or are people calling hotspots, Sims?
> >

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ns/default.asp
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
> We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - Jack
> Handey

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have been to the MS site before, however, people are stating that
> 292 has questions that have been pulled from 290 and 291 which have
> sims. Is this true or is the truth- that MS is testing new questions
> in the 292 exam- and they are not counted in the score of the exam?

you pay your money and you take your chances. Microsoft does change the
exams from time to time and in December (roughly) of last year a major
shift in the 292 exam made it a far more exam difficult than in the past.
I only know this becase others had mentioned it and I wrote the exam the
same month it was released. If you are comfortable with the material
covered as listed at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...292.asp#SKILLS
it should not matter how the questions are asked.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- We're lost, but we're making good time.