Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Top 10 worst products

OT: Top 10 worst products

catwalker63

"/* Microcephalic \"Simpson\" Bob */" <@> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> And another thing, when I was 14 I stubbed my toe...

<sigh> What color socks were you wearing. Is this going to be a long
story?

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Briscobar

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "/* Microcephalic \"Simpson\" Bob */" <@> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> And another thing, when I was 14 I stubbed my toe...

> Is this going to be a long story?

You don't ask dumb question.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
tire iron!

Ogre

Kline Sphere wrote:
>>walmart is attempting to purchase tommy hilfiger

> how can wal-mart get hold of $2 billions?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Silly silly man, the tooth fariy.

All of those Wally World shoppers must pay in teeth cus they don't have any.

Kline Sphere

>Well, from where I sit, the two points against the mac back then were
>simple.
>
>The mac was more expensive,

Who cares less when you're not paying for it.

>and the mac couldn't easily deal with the
>documents from the workplace.

Worked well for us, but I guess each company to their own.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> And another thing, when I was 14 I stubbed my toe...
>

><sigh> What color socks were you wearing. Is this going to be a long
>story?

red ones of course!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

thanks everyone I've learnt a lot from this.