Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Top 10 worst products

OT: Top 10 worst products

Kline Sphere

>Bob is no worse than AOL.

is anything.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>WinME was a complete mystery to me. It was like downgrading my system.

Yeah but did you forget to install ME sp minus 1 before installing sp
minus 2?

Seriously I still can't understand how ms managed to sell those 9x
type 'systems', I guess people played alota games back then or ms
truly did strike a deal with the devil....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LnkWizard

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bob is no worse than AOL. It's the same approah to computing. I was very
> suprised it didn't catch on. If the Packard Bell Navigator can catch on
> (Built on MS Home) then Bob should have had a chance. But clippy still
> sucks, no matter what.
>
> --
> rev
>
> MCT/MCNGP #44
> .

When I create an image of a PC I make sure that clippy does not get
installed.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Kline Sphere

>When I create an image of a PC I make sure that clippy does not get
>installed.

you clippyists make me sick.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ms
> truly did strike a deal with the devil....

funny, I thought he was an employee...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Naval Def'n: Higher Education | The bar upstairs

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >WinME was a complete mystery to me. It was like downgrading my system.

> Yeah but did you forget to install ME sp minus 1 before installing sp
> minus 2?
>
> Seriously I still can't understand how ms managed to sell those 9x
> type 'systems', I guess people played alota games back then or ms
> truly did strike a deal with the devil....

What else was there? OS/2 was puke. GeoWorks was happenin', but it didn't
get updated and it had very few apps. What, Deskview or some other weird
thing that didn't do anything? What?!

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bob is no worse than AOL. It's the same approah to computing. I was very
> suprised it didn't catch on. If the Packard Bell Navigator can catch on
> (Built on MS Home) then Bob should have had a chance. But clippy still
> sucks, no matter what.

AOL is basically WWW 0.1.

Bob is swarthy.

Kline Sphere

>What else was there? OS/2 was puke.

I remember producing some gantt charts using mac os in 1990 and
thinking this is cool; then someone showed me the 'new' windows 3.0, I
just laughed. Still, it did reboot quickly after a crash, I guess that
was one major selling point going for it!

I wonder what happened to the dude that thought co-operative multi
tasking was a 'good idea'? Damn, those ms marketing boys are good!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

>> When I create an image of a PC I make sure that clippy does not get
>> installed.

> you clippyists make me sick.

You clippy apologists make me sick.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
face, you get www.mcngp.com.

Jtyc

> If the Packard Bell Navigator can catch on (Built on MS Home) then Bob
> should have had a chance.

PB sold their systems in bulk, in Wal-Mart. I wouldn't say navigator caught
on as much as it was foisted upon the unsuspecting populous at a discount.