Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Top 10 worst products

OT: Top 10 worst products

Jtyc

http://www.cnet.com/4520-11136_1-631...?tag=cnetfd.ld

Can I still get certified on Microsoft Bob?

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> http://www.cnet.com/4520-11136_1-631...?tag=cnetfd.ld
>

> Can I still get certified on Microsoft Bob?

And how did Gator not make this list?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:

> And how did Gator not make this list?

Well, to be fair, Gator, unlike Win ME, does do what it is supposed to do.
Although for sheer annoyance rating, they are probably a push

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> And how did Gator not make this list?

did MS by claria or what?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

GRRRRR....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.cnet.com/4520-11136_1-631...?tag=cnetfd.ld
>

> Can I still get certified on Microsoft Bob?

Jtyc

> GRRRRR....

Perhaps now I'll get a rating?

Jtyc

> Well, to be fair, Gator, unlike Win ME, does do what it is supposed to do.
> Although for sheer annoyance rating, they are probably a push

WinME was a complete mystery to me. It was like downgrading my system. 98
was much nicer.

Ben, when you write your book about working for MS, I want the real story on
that. I want names!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

>> Well, to be fair, Gator, unlike Win ME, does do what it is supposed
>> to do. Although for sheer annoyance rating, they are probably a
>> push

> WinME was a complete mystery to me. It was like downgrading my
> system. 98 was much nicer.
>
> Ben, when you write your book about working for MS, I want the real
> story on that. I want names!

One of those times that makes one wonder; "What on all the worlds were they
thinking?"

--
JaR
Thug 10110

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

If you are referencing the League Table, you can join the league table at
any time by submitting all forms in triplicate to the 3rd floor of the
subliminal advertising division.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> GRRRRR....

> Perhaps now I'll get a rating?

The Rev [MCT]

Bob is no worse than AOL. It's the same approah to computing. I was very
suprised it didn't catch on. If the Packard Bell Navigator can catch on
(Built on MS Home) then Bob should have had a chance. But clippy still
sucks, no matter what.

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44