Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: studying not going to well...

OT: studying not going to well...

LnkWizard

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> So... Is she still 17?

I would guess that she is older now, don't know for sure. I
moved out of VA 8 years ago I haven't seen or talked to her
since.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Vincent Lape

> I would guess that she is older now, don't know for sure. I
> moved out of VA 8 years ago I haven't seen or talked to her
> since.

so because you moved you are not sure if she had aged? I guess after 8 years
she could still be 17

Vincent Lape