Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Rhetoric and terminology

OT: Rhetoric and terminology

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm sorry I ever started this.

do you want me to trout out a few more? you know I just do this for the
halibut. I mean, holy mackerel, do you really want me to start groper-ing
around for more?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "Huh? I mean seriously, and with great sincerity, HUH?"

Jtyc

> oh, my cod! are you casting a stugeons on my character? you sit there on
> your perch and say things like that? bass-tig

That's not the way to change my opinion of you.

Jtyc

> *Doom fashions a noose and throws it over a rafter. Steps on a chair, puts
> said noose around his neck and kicks the chair over.*

You did the right thing.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> *Doom fashions a noose and throws it over a rafter. Steps on a chair,
>> puts said noose around his neck and kicks the chair over.*

> You did the right thing.

I wonder how he was able to compose that post? You reckon he did it first,
and had this elaborate setup where when he kicked the chair out from under
him, it also somehow clicked his "send" button?

I suspect foul play.

Doom's Ghost

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> *Doom fashions a noose and throws it over a rafter. Steps on a
>>> chair, puts said noose around his neck and kicks the chair over.*

>> You did the right thing.

> I wonder how he was able to compose that post? You reckon he did it
> first, and had this elaborate setup where when he kicked the chair
> out from under him, it also somehow clicked his "send" button?
>
> I suspect foul play.

I sent it after he did the needful.
--
aka
Doom's Ghost MCNGP #38

Jtyc

> I suspect foul play.

Well somebody did the right thing then.

MitchS

news:Xns96E487555854Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> do you want me to trout out a few more? you know I just do this for the
> halibut. I mean, holy mackerel, do you really want me to start groper-ing
> around for more?

That a human mind can work in such a way is simply mind boggling. Must be
the gummint job.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OR7wZBEyFHA.2228
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> That's not the way to change my opinion of you.

If I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I want to get in shape, but the gym is two flights up.

Jtyc

> If I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is.

Will you have to ask your wife first?

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OzmrYWGyFHA.1168
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> Will you have to ask your wife first?

of course

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- It's not over until the FAT table sings.