Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Scoring

Scoring

MattG

I am looking for an article/post/site/page/document that explains in a
reasonable amount of detail how the MCP exams work, especially relating to
scoring and weighting on the various question types.

There is some info at:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp, but it doesn't
really go into detail...

--

MattG
MCP (Windows XP)

Jim

These guys usually have lots of useful information:
http://www.mcngp.com/homepage.php

"MattG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am looking for an article/post/site/page/document that explains in a
>reasonable amount of detail how the MCP exams work, especially relating to
>scoring and weighting on the various question types.
>
> There is some info at:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp, but it doesn't
> really go into detail...
>
> --
>

> MattG
> MCP (Windows XP)
> MCP (Windows Server 2003)
> 070-291 (resit) next week...

CBIC

Jim wrote:
> These guys usually have lots of useful information:
> http://www.mcngp.com/homepage.php

WE DO NOT!!!!!!!!1111ONE11111111111111
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Jim

you did once, i saw it

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jim wrote:
>> These guys usually have lots of useful information:
>> http://www.mcngp.com/homepage.php
>>

> WE DO NOT!!!!!!!!1111ONE11111111111111
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

CBIC

Jim wrote:
> you did once, i saw it

Lies. We can't have people thinking we actually have helpful info on our
website.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

catwalker63

"MattG" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am looking for an article/post/site/page/document that explains in a
> reasonable amount of detail how the MCP exams work, especially
> relating to scoring and weighting on the various question types.
>
> There is some info at:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp, but it doesn't
> really go into detail...

It's a secret. No one knows exactly how they score and weight the exams.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

m0rk

otherwise you'd have people cheating all over the place... *furrows brow, sucks
on tongue, and scratches head*

m0rk

news:Xns96DAC028D3512catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
| It's a secret. No one knows exactly how they score and weight the exams.
| Catwalker
| aka Pu$$y Feet
| BS, MCSA, MCSE
| MCNGP #43
| www.mcngp.com
| faq.mcngp.com
| "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

/* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

You have that anyway.

"m0rk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kJeZe.2574$(E-Mail Removed)...
> otherwise you'd have people cheating all over the place... *furrows brow,
> sucks
> on tongue, and scratches head*
>
> m0rk
>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns96DAC028D3512catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> | It's a secret. No one knows exactly how they score and weight the
> exams.
> | Catwalker
> | aka Pu$$y Feet
> | BS, MCSA, MCSE
> | MCNGP #43
> | www.mcngp.com
> | faq.mcngp.com
> | "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

What is the Scoring System?? Nilesh MCSD 9 02-03-2005 05:14 PM
Scoring system Sir Kal MCSD 1 10-12-2004 07:56 PM
scoring Sarah Lacklin MCSD 8 01-28-2004 10:49 AM
Microsoft Changes Exam Scoring Dave Girvitz MCSD 2 08-22-2003 03:38 PM
Scoring question for 70-300 Mike Maddux MCSD 1 07-13-2003 04:08 PM

Advertisments