Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Birthdays

OT: Birthdays

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> There better be a stripper inside.

> paint strippers, maybe

Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple rooms
for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

>> paint strippers, maybe

> Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple rooms
> for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

Can I use them when you're done? I need the paint stripped off some old
lawn furniture.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Briscobar

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
>
>>> paint strippers, maybe

>> Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple
>> rooms for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

> Can I use them when you're done? I need the paint stripped off some
> old lawn furniture.

Fine with me, but you gotta clear it with Neil first. They're his strippers.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy

CBIC

Briscobar wrote:
> So, uh, what did you all get me?

I saved you something special this morning but my wife found it and flushed
it.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Briscobar wrote:
>> So, uh, what did you all get me?

> I saved you something special this morning but my wife found it and
> flushed it.

Then I suggest you have your septic system pumped. I'm desparate, man.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> They're his strippers.

hey you can get turpentine anywhere can't you?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Smith & Wesson: The original point-n-click user interface!

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

FINALLY RECOGNITION!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Smith & Wesson: The original point-n-click user interface!

LnkWizard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

Is that swell like the type you get from an insect bite or more like the
one you get from a smack on the head?

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com