Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Crystal Report with Java

Crystal Report with Java

Gajesh Tripathi Gajesh Tripathi is offline
Junior Member

HELP ME

When I installed Crystal Report 11 then some .jar files r not installed with this product which is required to call crystal report (.rpt file) within Java

Plz send me following jar file if u have:-

ReportViewer.jar
jrcerom.jar
Concurrent.jar
CrystalCharting.jar
CrystalCommon.jar
CrystalContentModels.jar
CrystalExporters.jar
CrystalExportingBase.jar
CrystalFormulas.jar
CrystalQueryEngine.jar
CrystalReportEngine.jar
CrystalReportingCommon.jar
icu4j.jar
keycodeDecoder.jar
log4j.jar
rpoifs.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar

长弓骛之 长弓骛之 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gajesh Tripathi
[...]

you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

Gajesh Tripathi Gajesh Tripathi is offline
Junior Member

YOU WROTE:you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

I checked the BO sites and apache.org sites. But i didn't find ReportViewer.java. Plz provide me the exact link where I can find these link
Thanks
Gajesh

kunalwadhwa kunalwadhwa is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 长弓骛之 View Post
you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...
Hey can you mail me these .jar files plz.. My mail id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).. I cannot find these .jar files. Can you please mail them as soon as possible. I need them urgently.

frose frose is offline
Junior Member

i just want one jar file that's CrystalReportViewer.jar. I searched but i cant find. anybody plz help for me . how to download this jar file.