Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos from Sailing World Championships

Photos from Sailing World Championships

AJ

You can see my photos from ISAF Sailing world Championships at my website,
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri. Comments are welcome.

Best regards, Arnt J.
www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

Danke.
Old Sailor

Allen

AJ wrote:
> You can see my photos from ISAF Sailing world Championships at my website,
> www.jensvoll.dk/galleri. Comments are welcome.
>
> Best regards, Arnt J.
> www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

There is something about anything with a sail in the water and a camera.
Very interesting pictures! The was a movie 10 or 15 years ago (named
Wind), not a good movie at all, but it had the most spectacular pictures
of sailing boats (America's Cup class) that I have ever seen. I suspect
that part of the expense was the loss of a few cameras. A friend of ours
crewed on her father's boat in a race a few days ago. Unfortunately, she
didn't take a camera; she could have gotten some great pictures.
Allen