Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Um, ok...ballot, or joke?

Um, ok...ballot, or joke?

William Poaster

It was on, or about, Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:11:38 -0500, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:30:26 -0400, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
>>the U.S. ****ing of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
>>volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the nearby
>>town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound anyone
>>about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the state atty
>>general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of hint?

> You can lead a cluebie to knowledge but you can't make them think.

And Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their
level then beat you with their experience.

> Actually I never saw a single one of his posts - and am quite relaxed
> about it.

I saw some, but no longer. What a mar00n.

--
The difference between a normal poster &
a googlegroup poster is, "WYSIWYG" & "WYSIWTF"

@}-}-------Rosee

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:30:51 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote:

>>Rgr wrote:

> <snip>
>>> You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
>>> the U.S. ****ing of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
>>> volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the
>>> nearby town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound
>>> anyone about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the
>>> state atty general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of
>>> hint?

>>I think he might be one of those "maroons" to which Bugs was referring.
>>
>>;o

> http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/idiot
>
> HTH

;oD

<guffaw>

27 entries..

Brian Whiting

"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)704.eu...
> It was on, or about, Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:11:38 -0500, that as I was
> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:30:26 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>>You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
>>>the U.S. ****ing of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
>>>volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the nearby
>>>town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound anyone
>>>about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the state atty
>>>general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of hint?

>> You can lead a cluebie to knowledge but you can't make them think.

> And Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their
> level then beat you with their experience.
>
>> Actually I never saw a single one of his posts - and am quite relaxed
>> about it.

> I saw some, but no longer. What a mar00n.

To both I can only sympathize with Matthew Henry's quote of "There are none
so blind as those that will not see".

--
Brian J. Whiting
(E-Mail Removed)

I thought my spelling was "off". It was missing the 00.

William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote news:ese7o4-vb5.ln1
@wp.kubuntu704.eu:
<schnippen>