Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

OT: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

Frisbee®

Nine years with the missus, today.

We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for their
new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got her a Sonic
Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

CBIC

Frisbee® wrote:
> Nine years with the missus, today.
>
> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
> for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
> and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
> ladies, I'm taken.

Congrats Fris and Mrs. Fris.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

molsonexpert

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nine years with the missus, today.
>
> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
> their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got her
> a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry ladies, I'm
> taken.

Congrats. Tomorrow is my third and I'm going to invade the kitchen and
pretend I know how to cook.

steve.

she's a lucky gal!

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nine years with the missus, today.
>
> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
> their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got her
> a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry ladies, I'm
> taken.

catwalker63

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Nine years with the missus, today.
>
> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
> their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got
> her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
> ladies, I'm taken.

Happy Anniversary!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Briscobar

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Nine years with the missus, today.
>
> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
> for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
> and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic.
> Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

Hey man, Sonic is elite! We don't even have Sonics up this way! Oh, we have
commercials for them on the tube, but AFAIK, they're just a figment of some
Madison Ave Ad Exec's imagination.

And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

Frisbee®

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Nine years with the missus, today.
>>
>> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
>> for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
>> and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic.
>> Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

> Hey man, Sonic is elite! We don't even have Sonics up this way! Oh, we
> have
> commercials for them on the tube, but AFAIK, they're just a figment of
> some
> Madison Ave Ad Exec's imagination.

My first exposure to Sonic was when I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf
Championships in Port Arthur, Texas. I'd never heard of them, but dang the
food was good. I got quite anxious when they finally put a couple of them
here in Floridarrrr. It's become a favorite place for the whole family. My
wife is teasing me greatly now, since she know's I'm a transplanted Yankee
and Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
morning.

> And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

TMML

MitchS

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf Championships in Port Arthur, Texas.

Played or watched?

..Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
> haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
> announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
> morning.

You know you can order those at breakfast time, coupons be damned in the
name of the Steak!
BTW Congrats, they say if you make it past the 7 year hump she's a lot less
likely to look for something better. Too much training time invested.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

Frisbee®

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ...I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf Championships in Port Arthur,
>> Texas.

> Played or watched?

Played in 1994, watched (at the same location) in 1995, and officiated in
1998 at (damn I'm getting old, can't remember the name of the town) South
Carolina. Or was it North Carolina? Damn... It was right on the border
between the two, so must have been North Carolina. Charlotte!!!!11one!11!!
Which state is that in?

> .Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
>> haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
>> announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
>> morning.

> You know you can order those at breakfast time, coupons be damned in the
> name of the Steak!

I don't think my wife wants me to have any at all. If it were up to her,
I'd be living on rabbit food for the rest of my life.

> BTW Congrats, they say if you make it past the 7 year hump she's a lot
> less likely to look for something better. Too much training time
> invested.

I read somewhere that parents of twins have twice the average divorce rate.
I very much believe that statistic. It might be higher. We've been through
a lot, and we're still here.

Briscobar

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> My first exposure to Sonic was when I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf
> Championships in Port Arthur, Texas. I'd never heard of them, but
> dang the food was good. I got quite anxious when they finally put a
> couple of them here in Floridarrrr. It's become a favorite place for
> the whole family. My wife is teasing me greatly now, since she
> know's I'm a transplanted Yankee and Sonic has just introduced an
> extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we haven't been there (except for
> breakfast this morning) since their announcement. I stood there and
> drooled all over the menu board this morning.

The commercials make it look like a 50's-style place. I'll be in Florida for
a few days next month, and Chicago for a few days later in the month. I'm
going to make it my mission to get to Sonic. Don't look at me like that.
When Edmund Hilary was asked why he climed Everest, he said "because it's
there." Same deal, alright?!

>> And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

> TMML

What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.