Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ? about IE6 favorites

? about IE6 favorites

Tara Legale

Any reason why when I delete the "links" folder in my IE favorites, it
always appears again? And how can I stop it from putting this folder in
there? Not that its a big deal, it just bothers me because I have my own
folders set up, and don't need a links one sitting there empty.

Brian

That is a default folder in IE for the quicklinks that appear on the toolbar
(usually below address bar, unless you have adjusted it). It's a nice tool
for frequently visited sites. My guess is it gets restored when you do a
repair or add content/updates to IE from Microsoft or when you import
favorites back to IE. It's not a folder I would put too much concern in
being there.