Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Let me ax you this about YouTube

Let me ax you this about YouTube

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

I've had this happen a couple of times before. Today I left a comment
telling the guy that posted the video to stop spamming me. He'd sent me
two emails today through YouTube to come look at his videos. Later I got
another email saying that he had replied and I could go see it. But my
message and his reply were not there. Gone. How are they making them
disappear?

pcbutts1

Was it a comment? They can be removed by the user.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I've had this happen a couple of times before. Today I left a comment
> telling the guy that posted the video to stop spamming me. He'd sent me
> two emails today through YouTube to come look at his videos. Later I got
> another email saying that he had replied and I could go see it. But my
> message and his reply were not there. Gone. How are they making them
> disappear?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Was it a comment? They can be removed by the user.

Yeah, just a comment. Didn't know they could remove them. Too bad.

pcbutts1

Yep, when they login to view the comments there is a delete button.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...