Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > UpdatePanels refresh other UpdatePanels when UpdateMode is 'Condit

UpdatePanels refresh other UpdatePanels when UpdateMode is 'Condit

=?Utf-8?B?cml2YWxAbmV3c2dyb3Vwcy5ub3NwYW0=?=

Morning,

I've still got an issue with an AJAX enabled site.

I've a master page with two ContentPlaceholders. I've then got a default
aspx page which contains several user controls I've written. Each user
control contains an UpdatePanel. Each UpdatePanel has
UpdateMode='Conditional' set to it.

When one of the UpdatePanel updates, they all update.

How do I make this work so that when I update one panel, only that panel
gets refreshed? At the moment there is no point me using Microsoft AJAX as
my whole page gets updated.

Masudur

On Jul 28, 2:46 pm, (E-Mail Removed)
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> Morning,
>
> I've still got an issue with an AJAX enabled site.
>
> I've a master page with two ContentPlaceholders. I've then got a default
> aspx page which contains several user controls I've written. Each user
> control contains an UpdatePanel. Each UpdatePanel has
> UpdateMode='Conditional' set to it.
>
> When one of the UpdatePanel updates, they all update.
>
> How do I make this work so that when I update one panel, only that panel
> gets refreshed? At the moment there is no point me using Microsoft AJAX as
> my whole page gets updated.

Hi...

Please check wheither your ScriptManager's
EnablePartialRendering="true" is set...

Thanks
Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
Kaz Software Ltd.