Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Digital Camera Battery

Reply
Thread Tools

PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Digital Camera Battery

 
 
Royluo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007

Discount LUMIX DMC-FX8, LUMIX DMC-FX8 Battery, PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Digital Camera Batttery, Replacement PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Battery,rechargeable Digital Camera batteries and other accessories with 1 Year Warranty for you.

More info about battery of LUMIX DMC-FX8 ,please visit the website of our online shop listed below:
http://www.batterydigitalcamera.net/...ix-dmc-fx8.htm

--
Questo articolo e` stato inviato dal sito web http://www.nonsolonews.net
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ASAAR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:32:47 -0500, ASAAR wrote:
(not really!)

> I buy all my batteries from this place. You should too.


Please ignore the forged reply.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ASAAR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:38:50 +0000 (UTC), Royluo<(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>Discount LUMIX DMC-FX8, LUMIX DMC-FX8 Battery, PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Digital Camera Batttery, Replacement PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-FX8 Battery,rechargeable Digital Camera batteries and other accessories with 1 Year Warranty for you.
>
>More info about battery of LUMIX DMC-FX8 ,please visit the website of our online shop listed below:
>http://www.batterydigitalcamera.net/...ix-dmc-fx8.htm


I buy all my batteries from this place. You should too.

 
Reply With Quote
 
ASAAR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:39:53 -0400, ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:32:47 -0500, ASAAR wrote:
> (not really!)
>
>> I buy all my batteries from this place. You should too.

>
> Please ignore the forged reply.


Please ignore the forged reply.

 
Reply With Quote
 
ASAAR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:48:18 -0500, ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:39:53 -0400, ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:32:47 -0500, ASAAR wrote:
>> (not really!)
>>
>>> I buy all my batteries from this place. You should too.

>>
>> Please ignore the forged reply.

>
> Please ignore the forged reply.


Please ignore this forged reply.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Digital camera batteries, battery of digital camera and Camcorder shop online Royluo Digital Photography 0 07-28-2007 01:32 AM
How much space is left on my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 camera? Alan Digital Photography 3 06-10-2007 08:32 PM
Panasonic FX2 Lumix Camera Squirrel NZ Computing 2 10-15-2005 07:05 PM
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5 Digital Camera Maged Digital Photography 6 12-24-2004 04:24 AM
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC43 digital camera Nick Withers Computer Support 1 05-11-2004 10:14 PM



Advertisments