Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-293/294 Sims?

70-293/294 Sims?

=?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=

Hi All,

Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294. At
present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I dont get any
nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims will be
implemented into these exams?

Thanks in advance

Wayne

They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two months. If
you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather than choosing a
correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the OS.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver

"Slide71" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294. At
> present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I dont get
> any
> nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims will be
> implemented into these exams?
>
> Thanks in advance

=?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=

Thanks Wayne,

Think I'm going to be taking this in 4 weeks, I'll study as though there
will be sims although it's always handy to know roughly what sims there will
be!

"Wayne" wrote:

> They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two months. If
> you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather than choosing a
> correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the OS.
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCNGP Silver
>
> "Slide71" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294. At
> > present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I dont get
> > any
> > nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims will be
> > implemented into these exams?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Neil Simpson

Wayne wrote:
> They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two
> months. If you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather
> than choosing a correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the
> OS.
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCNGP Silver
>
> "Slide71" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294.
>> At present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I
>> dont get any
>> nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims
>> will be implemented into these exams?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

Wayne, are you an MCT?

--
Regards
Neil

FrisbeeŽ

"Neil Simpson" <neil_simpson@spam-me-not_btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wayne wrote:
>> They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two
>> months. If you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather
>> than choosing a correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the
>> OS.
>> Wayne McGlinn
>> Brisbane, Oz
>> MCNGP Silver
>>
>> "Slide71" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294.
>>> At present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I
>>> dont get any
>>> nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims
>>> will be implemented into these exams?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance

> Wayne, are you an MCT?

Yes, much MUCH MORE importantly, he's an MCNGP.